Here at Space In Your Case we like nothing more than finding things that make travelling with little ones easier or more enjoyable. As any parent knows, children like to be independent and they like to have their own things. Therefore when we saw these beautiful little wheelie suitcases from Pink Lining we just fell in love with them.
There are two in the range- the dinosaur and the unicorn and it’s hard to choose which one is cuter. They are just the right size to carry as hand luggage and to fit in the overhead compartment on a plane, yet are also roomy and spacious inside. My four year old can quite happily wheel it around, and indeed does fill it with all the important ‘essentials’ she likes to take with her on her travels.
We can’t rate them highly enough- your little ones will love to proudly push them around with them on whatever adventure you are going on next. That’s why we are thrilled to give two of our readers the chance to win one of these cases – in the style of your choice.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fab cases for your little one, comment on this blog post, telling us what your top item to pack for kids on holiday is.
For bonus entries you can do one or more of the following: share the giveaway with your friends, tweet about the giveaway, visit Pink Lining on Facebook, visit Space In Your Case on Facebook, Follow Pink Lining on Twitter, Follow Space In Your Case on Twitter, Follow Pink Lining on Pinterest and follow Space In Your Case on Pinterest.
Don’t forget to fill in the Rafflecopter box below for your entries to count….
Terms and conditions :
1. Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Space In Your Case or the Promoter.
2 Two winners will receive a either a unicorn or dinosaur bag. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 23rd February 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 28th March 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘What’s your must-pack item for kids when going on holiday?’ Bonus entries can be obtained by sharing the giveaway with your friends, tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Pink Lining on Facebook, visiting Space In Your Case on Facebook, Following Pink Lining on Twitter, Following Space In Your Case on Twitter, Following Pink Lining on Pinterest and following Space In Your Case on Pinterest.
5. The name of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
6. The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
7. The winners will be notified by email and asked to choose which design they’d like. They willl have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Pink Lining, 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4AG.