Once a month, the team at Space In Your Case select their favourite travel shots on Instagram to share with our readers. Images that excite us, inspire us, tell us a story, or make us wonder what if. We’ve loved seeing your summer #spaceinyourcase tags in August, and have picked just a few of them that really caught our eye.
Instagram Travel Inspiration for August
From top left down
- We’re wondering how high Alice and her daughter climbed in this fabulous black and white shot. Hope the view was great!
- Hugging the globe, it’s One Tiny Leap in Santa Barbara.
- Is she creeping up to say boo, or craving a chillout in this wonderful hammock from Mama’s Haven?
- What wanderlust dreams are going through this head at Bavarian Sojourn?
- Domesticgoddesq has nicknamed this the ‘Sparkly Church’ of Aachen. We want to see it now!
- Keddapricecousins has us blue with envy at this classic shot of a Greek skyline.
- We’d love to know what stories this little piece of driftwood would tell if it could talk, posted by suzannemass
- Is Capture By Lucy asleep on this paddle board? Do we need to rescue her? We’ll be first on the plane if you just say the word!
- What a fabulous shot from Rustics UK of the puffins on Skomer Island.
This month’s snap from the team comes from Penny, who spotted the perfect frame to illustrate her wedding anniversary trip to the Lake District, in this shot of Holbeck Ghyll Country House. Happy Anniversary Penny!
If you’re travelling next month, remember to tag your Instagram pictures with #spaceinyourcase so we can find them and perhaps feature them in September’s roundup. And wherever you’re going, leave space in your case for us!
Every photo we share in our monthly roundups is credited and linked back to your Instagram accounts.
Thanks so much for sharing our image: that trip to Aachen was amazing. Our whole Benelux Adventure was!
It looked amazing Kelly, and has totally inspired me to venture to different parts of Europe from my usual haunts! Thanks so much for tagging us.