Every traveller has their own secrets for a smooth journey, so we asked Sunuva founders, Emily and Sabrina, what travel must-haves their luggage holds. Sunuva is one of our favourite places to stock up on kids’ swimwear and holiday essentials. Seriously – their range of UPF 50+ rash vests, swimwear and float suits is incredible. Being mums themselves, Emily and Sabrina know a thing or two about travelling with kids. Here are their travel essentials…
1. This Works Active Face Oil – I love this range, especially the oils. Really great all-round moisturiser and a great stress reliever too as the aromas are really calming.
2. Rose buds – I just add hot water for a delicious perfumed rose water. Better than teabags any day.
3. Cashmere – I get really cold because of the air conditioning on planes so definitely a pashmina. Long haul flights deserve a bit of cosy comfort. My favourite pashminas come from my favourite place: Delhi.
4. Tech – a fully charged iPad stocked with games and apps for the kids and a couple of films for me. Charging cables are a must too.
1. Kindle – whilst I love turning the pages of a book, I get through so many books on holiday that I wouldn’t be able to carry them all. My holiday read recommendation at the moment is And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.
2. Carmex – It’s so simple but so essential. I always carry a pot and use it regularly throughout the day or as a lipstick primer.
3. Anti-bacterial hand gel – my hand luggage is never without some anti-bac for a quick cleanse when running water isn’t close by. I love Cowshed’s – perfect handbag size and smells great.
4. Marmite – I can’t leave the country without it. And Earl Grey tea.
5. Moisturiser – The air on a plane can really dry out your skin, even when you drink loads of water, so I have to take a good moisturiser. I’ve just discovered NUDE skincare which is fab.
What can you not travel without? Let us know in the comments!
Check out Sunuva’s brilliant range of swimwear and beachwear at Sunuva.com
I love This Works Sleep Solutions, and never travel without tea – perfect choices ladies!