When working with Space In Your Case, you agree to the following terms of business, which supercede any other:
- Payment terms are 14 calendar days from date of invoice by BACS.
- Late payments are subject to 8% interest plus the Bank Of England base rate and compensation under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
- If a brand or agency has to generate a purchase order before receiving an invoice, this must be done before the work takes place.
- All image, video, audio and copy remain the property of Space In Your Case, unless otherwise agreed. Additional charges may apply for usage across social media, press or internal communications.
- Any brand exclusivity must be agreed in advance and will be subject to a fee, per calendar month.
- The agreement of a fee and due date denotes agreement for a project to go ahead.
- Should work be cancelled after an agreement takes place, a kill fee will be required. The kill fee is calculated as follows: If work has been agreed but not completed, 50% of total fee is due. If work has been completed but not published, 75% of total fee is due. If work has been completed and published, 100% of total fee is due.
- Any alterations to a brief, or additional requirements, may result in an additional fee being charged.
- Content can be provided for approval before publication.
- One round of edits will be offered, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- All links to a brand’s website will be no follow.
- All commercial posts will be clearly marked as an ‘Advertorial’ at the top of the post, and explained as a commissioned post at the end.
- All social promotion of commercial posts will be clearly marked as an #ad
LAST UPDATED: 20th November 2017