Holiday travel essentials…
What’s the worst thing about going on a trip? Packing! We book it, we pay for it, we buy the guide books, and swoon over image searches of the beaches. But when it comes to it, planning what to pack, and making it happen is enough to tip a harrassed parent over the edge before they’ve even made it to the cocktail on the other side. The stress begins long before we hit the airport too, with endless lists dotted around the house, and scribbled reminders for just one more thing we thought of before we went to sleep, that needs to be purchased. But we have found a really rather nifty solution.
All your holiday travel essentials in one shop.
Chemist Direct are a GPhC-registered and regulated pharmacy offering top brands and favourite products at competitive prices. With sunscreen being so pricey – and yet essential to any family holiday in the sun – good price deals really appeal to us at Space In Your Case. We checked out their range to see if we really could get all our holiday travel essentials in one basket.
We found no fewer than 22 brands of sunscreen, including all the favourites, and some from brands we might more often associate with skin conditions such as eczema. If you have a child with allergies, you might find some suncare brands to suit them better than your usual purchases. We also discovered P20, a once-a-day application product, which we’re hoping will minimise the suncream battles we wrote about recently! With plenty of buy-one-get-one-free deals it was easy to find something to suit our particular needs.
While she was there, Helen also discovered a genius product for preventing the red parting she and her daughter sported recently in Barbados. We take care of our skin, but how often do we remember that hair and scalps also burn? Aftersun, deoderants, shaving products, dental care and all your usual toiletries are under one roof too, including handy travel-sized items to make your baggage allowance and boot space stretch further.
If you’ve ever been bitten by mosquitos, you’ll know how maddening that can be, especially for little ones, so we stocked up on insect repellant thats kind to young skin, as well as an After-Bite pen, just in case.
Chemist Direct also sell all the usual over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and minerals, so it’s a good time to find a great deal on your usual medicine-cabinet supplies. They can even fill your NHS and private prescriptions for you, saving a visit to the pharmacist, and ensuring that you have everything you need for a safe and healthy trip. Delivery is fast too – our order was delivered within 3 working days. So now all we need is a plan for our next trip!
Chemist Direct are giving Space In Your Case readers the opportunity to win a £50 spend, so that you can stock up on your own holiday travel essentials before your next trip. To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the entry options in the Rafflecopter form below:
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Space In Your Case or the Promoter.
2 One winner will win a £50 spend at Chemist Direct. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 16th June 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘What holiday travel essential on Chemist Direct wouldn’t you leave home without?’ Bonus entries can be obtained by tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Chemist Direct on Facebook, visiting Space In Your Case on Facebook, following Chemist Direct on Twitter, and following Space In Your Case on Twitter.
5. The name of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
6. The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
7. The winners will be notified by email. They willl have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Chemist Direct, Unit 8 Demuth Way, Oldbury, B69 4LT
*Disclosure: Helen was given £50 to spend at Chemist Direct, in order to review their services.
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com