Sunuva is excited to announce its upcoming Spring/Summer 2015 collection, offering the complete travel wardrobe for well-dressed kids from 6 months to 14 years. To celebrate, Sunuva are offering £100 to spend on swimwear to one lucky Space in Your Case Reader. Check out the designs in this video:
For girls who love to make bold style statements, Navajo inspired tribal embroidery, bright neon pink lace and gorgeous fluorescent feathers will look fabulous on the beach this summer.
Whether it’s the thrill of adventure or the more classic look that inspires the boys, there’s something for everyone, from cool skateboards and surfing hotdogs to nautical prints.
Sunuva caters for children 0-14
There is even a gorgeous siblings range of matching boys and girls swimwear and beachwear. Sunuva created this with twins, or little ones who love to coordinate with their friends or siblings, in mind.
1. Visit Sunuva and comment below, telling us the name of the item that caught your eye.
2. Fill in the rafflecopter to register your entry and gain extra entries by telling your friends, and following on different social media accounts.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to UK residents only, excluding anyone professionally associated with Space In Your Case or the Promoter.
2 One winner will win a £100 spend at Sunuva. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on Friday 17th April 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 14th May 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘What is the name of the Sunuva item that most caught your eye?’ Bonus entries can be obtained by sharing the giveaway with your friends, tweeting about the giveaway, visiting Sunuva on Facebook, visiting Space In Your Case on Facebook, Following Sunuva on Twitter, Following Space In Your Case on Twitter, Following Sunuva on Pinterest and following Space In Your Case on Pinterest.
5. The name of the winners will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
6. The winners will be drawn at random using Rafflecopter and they must have commented on this blog post for their entry to count.
7. The winners will be notified by email. They willl have a week to respond, after which time a redraw will take place.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: Sunuva, 59 Goldney Road, London W9 2AR
More competitions at www.theprizefinder.com